12th Annual PMI SWOC Symposium
PMI SWOC President Kamran Khan invites you to join him for the 12th Annual 2015 Symposium where Mayor Matt Brown will open the day on May 15th at the Best Western Lamplighter Inn!
Enjoy lunch and live entertainment with Gina Farrugia, freelance Musician-vocal coach to rock stars.
Our POWER, PERSONA and POLITICS Symposium theme will share with you a tip, technique or tool that you can bring back to the office on Monday, connect with other 200 professionals in our community and its an excellent way to acquire 8 PDUs.
Politics Keynote Speakers
- John Fleming, Director of Planning and City Planner at City of London Planning Division - The London Plan
- Maria Matarelli, International business consultant - Uncovering Possibilities
Politics Breakout Speakers
- Danelle Peddell, Director, Project Management Office at Cineplex, Past PMI SWOC President - Relationships - What are they good for?
- David Sumpton, Director, Sumpton Financial Management - Behavioural Finance: how it influences project behaviour.
- Donald Ardiel, Principal, Donald Ardiel Architect, Director of Certification and e-Learning, PMI SWOC - Establishing a Framework for Analysis of Organizational Politics Leading Towards Reflective Learning
Power Keynote Speakers
- Power Green Energy Panel Session
Moderator and Power Panelists, Chris Moss, Moss Consulting; Brian O’Grady, Bruce Power; Mayor Randy Hope, Municipality of Chatham-Kent and Allan Van Damme, London Hydro - spark a creative and interactive discussion around how Southwestern Ontario energy providers are investing in a diverse mix of sustainable green energy solutions.
Power Breakout Speakers
- Larry G. Myny is Vice President and Senior Investment Advisor with CIBC Wood Gundy. - To be announced
- Lore Wainwright, Social Enterprise Coach, Pillar Non-profit Network - A Recipe For Change Management
- Cesar Abeid, Vice President of Client Services and Remontech - Leading without authority: how to get teams to go the extra mile for your project
Persona Keynote Speaker
- Sherry Brandon, Business Behaviourist - Advanced Communication Skills (Body Language)
Persona Breakout Speakers
- Katie Baker - Break out of Boring! Engage your People by Understanding Preference
- Charles Dimov, Vice President (Past President), Toronto Product Marketing Association - Using Marketing Personas for your next Project Communications Plans
- Sherry Brandon, Business Behaviourist - Personal Impact
Member price: 350 + 13% HST
Non-member price: 450 + 13% HST
Students: $99 + 13% HST
65 and over: $199.00 + 13% HST
Partners: APICS, ASQ, CIPS, CIM, PEng, Pillar: $100 discount off non-member price
Early Bird Discount: $75.00
Have questions? Feel free to contact [email protected]
- If you are a PMI SWOC member but not registered on this site, you can still register for this event. Please be sure to enter your PMI Member Number on the form and not your PMP Number.
- Member rates are only available to Members of SWOC.
- If you are a student you will be prompted to include your student member.
- Special requests (invoice, dietary, etc.) will be accommodated.
- When entering a credit card number do not include spaces
- Space is limited and registration is required online or by sending an email to [email protected]
- If you encounter any issues with your registration (e.g. payment, PMI SWOC membership not recognized), please email [email protected] Someone will respond to you within 48 hours and work with you to resolve the issue.
- A PMI SWOC volunteer photographer and/or videographer will be on site to document PMI SWOC activities. Photographs and videos are the sole property of PMI SWOC. By registering for and attending this event, attendees understand that PMI SWOC may use their likenesses for future promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be photographed, please notify the photographer and/or videographer on site.
$350.00 Ticket for PMI SWOC members
$275.00 Earlybird rate before March 31
$450.00 Guest ticket for non-PMI SWOC members
$375.00 Earlybird rate before March 31
$99.00 This ticket is for students only. Please present your student card at the venue.
$199.00 This ticket is for attendees age 65 and over. Please present ID card at the venue.