PMI SWOC Event Registration Cancellation Policy
PMI SWOC Chapter reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrolment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable. If PMI SWOC cancels an event, registrants will be provided a full refund.
The following rules apply if a participant cancels his or her registration:
Cancellations will be accepted only via e-mail to [email protected].
Unless specifically stated on registration materials, the Cancellation Deadline is as follows:
- Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner Meeting - 5:00PM four (4) business days prior to the event
- Professional Development Event, Symposium - 5:00 PM five (5) business days prior to the event.
Refund and transfer of registrations:
- If the registration has not been processed, the registration request will be cancelled, and no administrative fees shall apply.
- Cancellations received prior to the Cancellation Deadline are eligible for a refund less an administrative fee of the greater of $25 or 4% of the registration amount. Alternatively, the registrant may request that the full amount be applied to a future event occurring within six months of the original event date. Amounts not used within six months will be forfeited.
- Cancellations received after the Cancellation Deadline are not eligible for a refund.
- Whether the cancellation is received prior to or after the Cancellation Deadline, the registrant may transfer the full registration amount to another person with no administrative fee.
- Refunds will be processed no later than 30 days after the cancellation date.
- Refunds will be via cheque mailed to the registrant.